QHSE continual improvement is critical to Magma’s success as a business and to enable us to continue competing in ever demanding markets, we are fully committed to continual improvement of our operational processes.
Magma Ceramics & Catalysts QHSE goals are:
- To comply with the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
- To satisfy the quality requirements and understand the journey of our customers
- To comply with legislations, regulations and standards
- Prevention of injury and ill health to employees and the public
- Prevention of pollution and environmental impact to the surrounding area
- Continual improvement through setting of objectives and assessing of performance through the Factory Management system
- Reviewing the management system for robustness and relevance
- Ensure personnel are competent for the tasks they perform
- To ensure that all our activities are carried out in a healthy, safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- To educate and influence employees so that they embrace health, safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures.
- To continually improve our QHSE performance.
We are driven to create a safe and healthy workplace with no accidents or fatalities and in order to achieve this, all Magma employees are fully trained and involved in matters relating to Health and Safety.
We operate an integrated management system (IMS) that is fully compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
Health & Safety:
We achieved OHSAS 18001:2007 in November 2012.
We currently hold and maintain the highest level of IPC permit available.