Catalyst Toll Processing / Contract Manufacturing
A trusted supplier of catalysts, sorbents and ceramic supports to the oil, gas and petrochemical industries, Magma is accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. We boast an extensive range of products, manufactured at our plants in the UK and Brazil. These include base metal catalysts for hydrogenation reactions, hydrodesulphurisation, steam reforming, contaminant removal and specialist refining and petrochemical catalysts.
We also offer toll processing / contract manufacturing solutions, including:
- Individual contract process steps or whole process and bespoke process lines, with ‘in process’ quality control inspections/measurements
- Arm’s length, periodic or daily quality involvement is available, to meet your requirements
Why partner with Magma?
There are many benefits to partnering with Magma for your petrochemical catalyst toll processing needs, not least of which are the cost benefits involved. In addition, the advantages of toll processing with Magma include:
- No capital investment or depreciation
- No extended lead times for equipment delivery and installations
- No storage space required
- No maintenance or spare parts requirement
- Magma can bridge your gap in capacity or personnel
- Quick turnaround times & predictable costs
- Full quality assurance services available, as required
Magma has a wide range of manufacturing equipment available and our highly experienced teams remain dedicated to your catalyst project throughout its duration. We can take your project from pilot, through to full-scale production or, alternatively, if you are running an existing process and require additional capacity, we can simply produce on your behalf.