Catalyst Toll Processing / Contract Manufacturing
Magma makes the project flow smoothly with the strengths of our professional project management with cross-functional team delivering reliable services. Being a specialist for the catalyst business, Magma aims to provide high quality and cost-effective solutions for your business needs.
This includes but not limited to:
- Individual contract process steps or whole process and bespoke process lines, with ‘in process’ quality control inspections/measurements
- Arm’s length, periodic or daily quality involvement is available, to meet your requirements
Magma is accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. We boast an extensive range of products, manufactured in our plants. These include base metal catalysts for hydrogenation reactions, hydrodesulphurisation, steam reforming, contaminant removal and specialist refining and petrochemical catalysts.
Why partner with Magma?
There are many benefits to partnering with Magma for your petrochemical catalyst toll processing needs, not least of which are the cost benefits involved. In addition, the advantages of toll processing with Magma include:
- No capital investment or depreciation
- No extended lead times for equipment delivery and installations
- No storage space required
- No maintenance or spare parts requirement
- Magma can bridge your gap in capacity or personnel
- Quick turnaround times & predictable costs
- Full quality assurance services available, as required
Magma has a wide range of manufacturing equipment available and our highly experienced teams remain dedicated to your catalyst project throughout its duration. We can take your project from pilot, through to full-scale production or, alternatively, if you are running an existing process and require additional capacity, we can simply produce on your behalf.